Celebrating 9 years in business!
It's hard to believe, but we're celebrating our nine year business anniversary this summer. We could not be more grateful to reach this significant milestone!
Any entrepreneur knows running a small business is never just a walk in the park, which is why we're thankful for every single client, partner, and vendor that's supported us along the way.
Our motto has always been, "we work with nice people," and it remains true to this day. We love collaborating with talented, hard-working business owners, but everyone we work with is also a genuinely kind and good person.
We count ourselves lucky to have lasting relationships with so many of our fantastic clients. In fact, our very first client, Steve Earl of Homecare Inc, is still with us to this day! Additionally, our second longest client, REFINED LLC, started working with us in 2010.
Finally, we wanted to do something random and fun to mark this event. So below, we've gathered together five fun facts about Front Step Marketing over the years:
- Stephanie coded our first website on her own - a huge accomplishment.
- Instagram didn't exist when Front Step started; things change so much in this industry!
- Since our start, we've helped our clients market their beautiful work in over 20+ home tours!
- Dogs are our favorite! (If you can't tell by our Instagram feed.)
- We're incredibly inspired and proud by our clients' recent community giving campaigns: Make-A-Wish with Custom One Homes and Trees from REFINED from REFINED LLC
Thank you again to each of our current clients, and anyone who's ever hired us. We would not be here today, doing what we love, without all of you!