What Have We Been Up to Lately?
Summer is in full swing, but that doesn't mean our clients' have been taking it easy! In fact, as you know, most home builders, remodelers, and home industry professionals do the bulk of their business during the spring and summer - which means, our team has been busy as ever!
Want a glimpse of what we've been up to? We currently work with 12 clients, of all different sizes - from custom home builders to remodelers to interior designers to showrooms; we love it!
Here's an overview of all the fun projects we've had our hands in:
- Website Updates - we add new photos, write blogs, update home listings, and more
- Ad Designs - from magazines to digital ads, we've got you covered!
- Fall Parade Prep - now is the time to get Fall Parade of Home entries and info in order
- Editorial Pieces - we pull together photos and copy for our clients' magazine features and communicate with editors
- Social Media - we cover Instagram, Facebook, Houzz, and Pinterest posting and engagement for most of our clients
- Monthly Meetings - most of our clients prefer to meet monthly to stay in the loop and strategize marketing together
- E-newsletters - monthly e-newsletters are another common part of many of our clients' marketing packages
- Photo Shoots - from scheduling sessions to managing shot lists on the day, we make things run efficiently and smooth
- Video Shoots - more and more of our clients are diving into video marketing - it's an exciting marketing platform!
For a few specific clients...
- Artisan Home Tour - our fabulous client, Custom One Homes, is showing the most beautiful Woodbury home!
- Video Campaign - our long-time client, REFINED Custom Homes, recently made a video to spread the word about their passion project, Trees From REFINED. We look forward to showcasing it soon.
- Postcard Prep - our inspiring client, J. Carsten Remodeling, (you guessed it: they're also great people!) celebrated 15 years in business with a postcard mailing
- Event Prep - Custom One Homes is hosting all sorts of fun events, so we've been helping them get materials ready and details in order
Do you want help getting your marketing ducks in a row? We'd love to hear from you! Our team can help you cover and plan for any of the items listed above, and almost anything else you can throw our way!