To provide high-quality, yet affordable marketing solutions for small businesses in the real estate and construction industries.
Front Step Marketing was founded in 2009 by Stephanie Greischar with the goal of providing integrated marketing solutions for small businesses in the building and remodeling industry. Our team is made up of accomplished strategic marketing professionals with years of experience in the real estate industry.
Marketing is extremely important for the long-term success of your business. But it doesn’t need to be something you worry about on a regular basis, and it absolutely does not need to be a sizable expense each month. We understand that you need to focus your time and energy on doing what you do best — providing the highest level of customer service to ensure your clients are satisfied. Marketing is something we do day-in and day-out. We stay current on the latest trends and implement strategies to cost-effectively market your business for you, positioning your company for continued success. We do the work — you see the results.
Stephanie – The Planner
- Past Marketing Director for Award-Winning Local Remodeler
- Past Marketing Manager for National Master-Planned Community Developer
- Specializes in keeping you organized — gathering details, creating plans, and efficiently executing strategies
- What’s the one problem you are best at solving for your clients? “How to make them look good, make a plan, and execute it”
- Where can we find you when you’re not working? “Spending time with my family either at home or the lake in the summer. I enjoy walking, biking, boating, and watching the sunset.”
- Where did you go to college and what did you study? “University of Minnesota Duluth – Marketing, Communications, and Real Estate”
- What would be impossible for you to give up? “My iPad”
- What’s your favorite color? “I love the look of clean, crisp white! But for a true color, blue is my favorite”
Krista – The Creative
- Past Sales & Marketing with Internationally-Respected RE Brokerage, Local Luxury Home Magazine & Commercial Building in NE Mpls Arts District
- Past Land Acquisition Manager for Local Residential Developer
- Past Community Development Manager for National Homebuilder
- Owner of Armed Creative
1. What’s the one problem you are best at solving for your clients? Listening to their ideas, vision and goals for their business and helping them focus to bring it all together into a strong, cohesive, authentic brand message.
2. Where can we find you when you’re not working? Out and about with my husband, daughter and black lab at the cabin or around the Mpls lakes, checking out new hot spots with my friends, or at the gym pretending to work out.
3. Where did you go to college and what did you study? St. Cloud State University – Community Development (Urban Planning) & Art
4. What would be impossible for you to give up? Coffee!
5. What’s your favorite color? I can’t possibly choose, so I’d have to give a visual of the Greek Isles – a clean white/neutral palette with pops of brights.
Sarah – The Writer + Social
- Specializes in telling your company’s story — experienced food blogger, website content writer, photographer, editor, and social media specialist
- Past marketing experience working with small business owners
- Independently created and designed food blog, The Budding Table
- What’s the one problem you are best at solving for your clients? “Creatively expressing and growing their brands through meaningful content."
- Where can we find you when you’re not working? "Probably experimenting with a recipe or hanging out with my husband, Michael. We live near the Minneapolis lakes and love biking or walking in our neighborhood."
- Where did you go to college and what did you study? "Bethel University in St. Paul, Minnesota, Studio Art and Art History"
- What would be impossible for you to give up? "Chocolate, cheese, and really good crusty bread"
- What’s your favorite color? "I am obsessed with the color teal. My home is filled with pops of teal, I love how bright and mid-century the color feels."